1. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion and green pepper in oil.
2. Remove to a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Brown sausage in skillet; drain and combine with onion mixture.
4. Add spinach, cheeses and garlic powder; mix well.
5. Top each egg roll wrapper with 3 tablespoons of mixture; roll up, following directions on egg roll package.
6. Heat 3 to 4 inches oil in a deep fryer.
7. Add egg rolls a few at a time, frying until golden.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.